MONTHLY SPECIALS

***MONTHLY SPECIALS***
Valentines Day Special! One dozen Valentines cookies, half original shortbread, half chocolate - $25 (reg $30)
(shipping additional)

Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween is right around the corner...

and the Halloween cookie baking has already begun!  This week I churned out skulls, candy corn and shimmery ghosts in lemon shortbread, spiderwebs, tombstones and BOO! cookies in almond shortbread, cauldrons, bats and cats in chocolate shortbread, and jack o'lanterns in what else?  Pumpkin spice shortbread of course!  Now if I can just keep my hands off of them in the meantime....



1 dozen Halloween cookies
Assorted shortbread flavors
Individually bagged and 
ready for giving!
Holiday special - $25! 
(+$5 shipping if needed)

4 comments:

  1. those turned out awesome. I love the candy corn and the spider webs. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show me the cookies *L* wasn't sure where to post my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower of Crafty Working Mommy and Dandy Delights!!

    ReplyDelete