MONTHLY SPECIALS

***MONTHLY SPECIALS***
Valentines Day Special! One dozen Valentines cookies, half original shortbread, half chocolate - $25 (reg $30)
(shipping additional)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My first dessert table...

We had my daughter Ryann's third birthday party yesterday out at my parents farm.  The weather was absolutely beautiful, low 60's and sunny all day.  It was the perfect day for a Halloween birthday party, complete with a hayride and pumpkin patch for the kids.  They all had a great time, even when no one could seem to break the ghost piñata including my 13 year old niece!  I ended up having to rip it apart and toss all the toys around for the kids!  Toys?  Yes, I put toys in the piñata because after being inspired by my friend Terri over at Crafty Workin Mommy, I decided to try my hand at a treat table.  I figured that with all the candy they'd be getting from that (marshmallow pops, licorice, malted milk balls, chocolate toffee popcorn, a doughnut cake and Dandy Delights cookies of course) they didn't really need any more!  They all had a great time, especially Ryann after she opened all her presents!


The super cute toppers that I added to the doughnut cake were cupcake toppers provided by Alexandra at Enchanted Events & Design.  She also made the tags that are on the cookies I made pictured below.  Thanks again Alexandra!








Thanks to Snickerdoodles Bake Shop for the great idea on the marshmallow pops!


 My mummy dogs didn't turn out nearly as cool as the ones pictured in the recipe that I looked up, but they kids still gobbled them up!


And of course pics of the kids having a blast...



3 comments:

  1. it looks great and the kids look like they're having a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT party Sara! The table looks great, love the back drop and the donut centerpiece! Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY CUTE. your newest blog hop follower. happy MONDAY. would *love* a follow back. you can find me at:

    http://aceandfriendsco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete