MONTHLY SPECIALS

***MONTHLY SPECIALS***
Valentines Day Special! One dozen Valentines cookies, half original shortbread, half chocolate - $25 (reg $30)
(shipping additional)

Friday, October 8, 2010

No football tailgate party is complete...

without football shaped cookies right?  Tomorrow is the big match up between the University of Michigan Wolverines and the Michigan State Spartans.  Both teams are currently undefeated and are currently ranked 17th and 16th respectively in the College Football Power Rankings.  My husband would be soooooooo impressed that I know that!  Truth is though, I don't really care, I just had fun with three orders for fans of both teams :)  Two orders for footballs done in both team colors, one to include mini-footballs that I chose to frost with chocolate because, well, chocolate is brown and so are footballs!  Plus, they wanted the mini's in almond shortbread, which is sooooooooo good with chocolate on it.  Sort of reminds me of a Pepperidge Farm Milano cookie, but better of course, because of the almond and because I made it ;)  The third order was for four dozen Dandy Dots in the MSU colors.  I posted one of the pics of the football cookies on Facebook last night, and have made a mental note for next year... make extra!  Once the pic was posted more people wanted them for their game day festivities.  So next year, I'll have footballs ready by the dozen in Maize & Blue and Green & White.  And probably some mini's with chocolate on the side, yum!


Footballs & chocolate mini's...




Dots by the dozen!
















One order left to finish for the week, five cookie bouquet baby shower centerpieces.  The cookies are done and setting, I just need to assemble them tomorrow.  Stay tuned for pics!

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I just created UOM and MSU toppers, if it isn't too late download the free file and add them to your bags!

    ReplyDelete