MONTHLY SPECIALS

***MONTHLY SPECIALS***
Valentines Day Special! One dozen Valentines cookies, half original shortbread, half chocolate - $25 (reg $30)
(shipping additional)

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Thanksgiving is almost here, and along with it has come the non-stop Christmas music on one of our local radio stations.  Now normally, I'm not really in the mood for Christmas anything until I've had my Thanksgiving turkey and stuffing, but since I'm already working on Christmas cookie designs along with the Thanksgiving ones, the Christmas tunes are crankin'!  My CD player is loaded with all my holiday faves: 2 Harry Connick Jr. Christmas albums, The Elf Soundtrack, Sarah McLaughlin Wintersong, The Glenn Miller Orchestra and of course the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack.  The great Christmas tunes on all of those have helped crank out these great cookies!

































Also very excited this week to be working on some Christmas cookies for a collaboration with Dough-a-Deer, Anders Ruff Custom Designs, and Terri's Treasures.  Stay tuned for pics of the final product at the beginning of December!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait till Christmas, although your halloween cookies were so fab! Just followed your great blog, you can visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ All the best, Jane:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane! I'm following yours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--your cookies are so detailed!

    ReplyDelete