MONTHLY SPECIALS

***MONTHLY SPECIALS***
Valentines Day Special! One dozen Valentines cookies, half original shortbread, half chocolate - $25 (reg $30)
(shipping additional)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!

Planning for two shows this weekend, pretty much all I've been doing all week is working on Christmas cookies.  Not too many new pics yet, but I did have one neat idea I wanted to share. We all like to leave cookies out for Santa right?  Well, if you have younger kids, let them have a little more fun with it by spelling out their thanks to Santa for all the cool stuff he'll be leaving for them!  I did this with my bite-sized Dandy Dots, but of course you could do it with any cookie you plan to leave for Santa, even Oreo's!  Just pick up a tube of frosting from the store and let them have fun with it :)

I was also luckily enough this week to have some of my cookies featured by a fabulous party planner, Laura over at Eye Candy Event Details.  Laura put together this beautiful pink and red and snowflaked all over dessert table to showcase her Mod Snowflake Collection of printables.  So CUTE!!!  Check out the Eye Candy blog for more pics, and tell her Dandy Delights sent you!








I am seriously craving some doughnuts right about now!










No comments:

Post a Comment