MONTHLY SPECIALS

***MONTHLY SPECIALS***
Valentines Day Special! One dozen Valentines cookies, half original shortbread, half chocolate - $25 (reg $30)
(shipping additional)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentines Day is right around the corner....

and I'm already thinking of all the delicious treats I'll be making... and eating.  I'll be making my loved ones, and my kids classmates, cookies of course, some in the new smash hit (with the fam anyways ;) flavor peanut butter shortbread.  


One of the things I love about Valentines cookies is their versatility...


They can be fun...


 

Or elegant...









Or a little sexy...


Or even a little racy...




But three things are certain no matter what kind of cookies you get for your loved ones on Valentines Day: 


1.  They're guaranteed to be the right size
2. They won't wilt and die if you forget to water them
3. And they won't cost you and arm and a leg!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the lingerie!! Thanks for posting in my link up!

    ReplyDelete