MONTHLY SPECIALS

***MONTHLY SPECIALS***
Valentines Day Special! One dozen Valentines cookies, half original shortbread, half chocolate - $25 (reg $30)
(shipping additional)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Unique requests & challenges...

I recently received a request from a repeat customer (the best kind!) asking if I could turn some beautiful brooches from Stella & Dot into cookies.  When I opened the picture she sent I was hesitant, but I had tried some techniques in December that involved actually painting the frosting that I thought might work.  So to quote Barney from How I Met Your Mother {love that show}, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!! 

THE JEWELRY....


THE COOKIES.....




5 comments:

  1. these are SICK! I am in awe, you are just amazing. Best work yet! You improve with every picture! GREAT Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. talent of a ROCK STAR! =)
    laura~ eye candy event details

    ReplyDelete