MONTHLY SPECIALS

***MONTHLY SPECIALS***
Valentines Day Special! One dozen Valentines cookies, half original shortbread, half chocolate - $25 (reg $30)
(shipping additional)

Friday, March 11, 2011

"SUPER" Cookies and SUPER Customers!

One of my newest customers found me when she was searching for superhero cookies online.  She came across my blog post about my son's birthday party and saw the cookies that I did for that.  She was planning her son's birthday party, which also had a superhero theme and was looking for some really cool superhero cookies.  She sent me a pic of what she had in mind, along with this {AWESOME} picture of her son from the party invitation.



Hey!  There's a kid flying across my blog!  I mean SERIOUSLY????  How cute is he!?!?!?

Here's the final product for the "SUPERBRADY" cookies



Have an awesome party tomorrow Brady, and thanks for the fun order Hilary!!!!

**UPDATE*** POST PARTY PICS!

No comments:

Post a Comment