MONTHLY SPECIALS

***MONTHLY SPECIALS***
Valentines Day Special! One dozen Valentines cookies, half original shortbread, half chocolate - $25 (reg $30)
(shipping additional)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

To catch up....

I mean seriously, I am like the worst blogger EVER!  It's been a month since my last post, so as you can imagine, that's a lot of cookies to share.  Once again, I'm going to try to get back to posting at least once a week (back to?  was I ever in the first place?), so I'll just share a handful for now....

This first group consists of multiple orders from the same customer {probably my best customer!}

Cookie bouquet 'Thank You' for a retiring principal

Another cookie bouquet - assembly in the
adorable watering can by my crafty customer!


Thank you cookies with Dandy Dots










For the recent 'Teacher's Appreciation Week', I had some orders from customers for their kids to give their teachers cookies, and I also provided apple cookies for the Teacher Appreciation luncheon at our preschool.



Flower cookies that my kids gave to their pre-school teachers
(they of course signed the 'leaf' cards themselves:)

First Communion cookie bouquet sent by a
godmother from out of state to her goddaughter
on her special day



And the final two to share for today were for a very spring-like birthday party... 











I'll try not to make my next post a month away!

3 comments:

  1. Cute cookies! The last flowers and butterflies are my favorite. You do such a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you are very talented! Love them...welcome back!

    ReplyDelete